Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why do kids love to spill liquids?

Okay so my little sister loves to spill anything in liquid form. She'll shake, swoosh, throw, spin, tip over, push over, dance over, and trip over any liquid she can get her hands on. It's super annoying and unpleasant to watch because it's like she doesn't have a care in the world. In her magical little world liquids are invincible. In her magical little world liquids are solids. I mean she was like shaking her cup of chocolate milk all over the place because for some reason it wasn't coming out (she didn't know that she was supposed to suck the straw and not let it sleep in her mouth). So of course I had to clean it up because if I allowed her to get a sponge and do it herself, it'll be a bigger mess then it was in the first place.

Then she proceeds to play with her bubbles....*sigh*. She believes that stabbing the bubble container with her bubble stick-thingy will make her bubbles come out bigger. As she's doing this, the fruity scented soap stuff is splashing all over me, getting in my eye and all over my pants. Now I smell like a pixie stick.

-Adventures of a crazy 4 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment