Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wth is a "Busy Brain"?

Dumb question right? Well don't look at me, you asked it...even if you don't want to admit it I know the question popped up in your head.

Anyway, I named my blog "My Busy Brain" because I have a busy brain, DAW. Simple as that *Kid Cudi voice*. My mind is restless. No matter how hard I try not to think about something I want to think about it even more! And if my brain doesn't stayed entertained or "busy" then I'll probably just sleep all day. So the internet is like gold to me! I can have all of these windows and clients open at the same time and just click away, back and forth, forth and back, so that my brain never gets bored....atleast until my laptop gives out.

But um, yeah. I'll basically just be posting things/sites/media/current events/music/phrases that keep my brain busy and hopefully yours too :D

As Jim Carrey would say..... #Boing! I'm out...

P.S. Sorry for the lack of...intellectual wording. I'm new at this people.

No comments:

Post a Comment